- Substantial extensions for optimization and digitalization of internal order processing by employees of the webshop operator (optional setting)
- Updated parts identification for Scania vehicles
- Updated parts identification for Volvo vehicles
- Updated parts identification for Iveco vehicles
- Updated parts identification for Renault Trucks vehicles
- Minimized display of the product listing (optional setting)
- Optional module "OCI Punch-Out"
- Optional module "Download Pricelist"
- System upgrade of the basic components such as shop software core, search engine, PHP
- Various optimizations and bug fixes
- Another axle manufacturers parts list "SAF - Sauer Axles" is available for identification
- Graphic part identification / context-sensitive exploded drawings for axle manufacturers BPW and SAF
- Part identification updated for MAN vehicles
- Convenient wizard to fit "Selection CV/Axle" with quick filter for VIN and axle number, as well as for product search
- Complete support of the graphic part identification in smartphone / tablet web APP for smart mobile use
- On request, shop owners own product group tree can be implemented
- Separate category in the product group tree to highlight SALE or other sales campaigns, including text and color marking of the articles contained
- Extension of the article slider available for the landing page by inventory and price display as well as direct ordering option
- Persistent comments on the order at header and / or item level
- High-performance cloud infrastructure
- Powerful content delivery network (CDN) including versioning of the TecDoc media objects
- Available interface for a connection to the availability query from other third-party providers / parts suppliers
- On common request of different web shop operators of the PE Data solution, direct API connection for displaying availability among each other
- Interface to Google analysis tools
- Preparation for the integration of the data pool for vehicle manufacturers / trailer parts lists
- Optional integration of provider software for country-specific license plate database
- Standardization of the automatic validation protocols and evaluations after every master data update for web shop operators
- Extensive optional evaluation options for data quality
- Separate web-based application for optional own data validation and automatic formatting of the master data for simplifying monthly update procedures
Digital business processes for very easy ordering of spare parts. This will become reality with the digital vehicle file and QR.VIN.
1. Introduction of the electronic vehicle file for trucks, trailers, buses and vans
- Automatic vehicle file installation by entering the chassis number or license plate number in the shop
- Vehicle file can be completed with information such as license plate number, vehicle name, manufacturer and model information, individual notes etc.
- For trailers, axle numbers can be maintained and fixed for spare part identification
- Comfortable LIVE search of vehicle records using VIN, license plate number, vehicle name, QR code
- Vehicle-specific parts lists can be maintained for each vehicle file
- Article favorites can be conveniently added per vehicle file in the shop
- Order histories per vehicle file are generated and displayed automatically
- Chassis number or license plate number will be transferred to the shopping cart as a reference to the article (for easy assignment when receiving goods in the workshop)
- Introduction of the vehicle-related collaboration function e.g. for workshop employees, fleet managers, drivers, etc. to exchange repair-related information, such as "rear light left broken. Please order spare part for workshop appointment next Thursday."
- Notification options configurable for changes per vehicle
- Rights management for the vehicle file (approval and invitation of external users).
2. Introduction of QR.VIN for easy access to vehicle files
- Linking a vehicle file with a QR sticker for trucks, trailers, buses and vans in seconds (stickers available via web shop operators)
- Easy access to the vehicle file with any QR app (possibly with the camera app of the smartphone possible)
- Possibility to release vehicle files also for external users, such as fleet managers or drivers.
- Part identification updated for Mercedes Benz vehicles
- Displaying problems in Internet Explorer are fixed
- Various optimizations and bug fixes
- Launch of the new Biemme Webshop